Kids and their random question

by - 6:15 PM




Yesterday my 5 years-old nephew called me. All he want to ask is

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



Kenapa orang jepun suka buat origami?


Met Adam and his annoying face


And I was like ' Why you young boy ask me question liddat out of sudden? Why??? '

I don't know the answer. I just simply say I don't know.

He ask me so probably because I am the one who teach him how to do origami. I think he hear that word 'origami' for the first time from me. So the question just pop out in his head and he think I know the answer. But who told you that orang jepun buat origami? Knp bukan orang india ke orang arab ke. Oh kids nowadays so brilliant.



I think i'm not ready to have a kids on my own yet 😆 I can't answer their witty question. I could not handle it.

You May Also Like

0 comments