Post Drama Depression - Mr Sunshine

by - 3:46 PM

Don't bother this post if you know nothing about K-Drama land 😜 (kdramaland adalah suatu tempat yang indah umpama syurga dunia. kdrama is lifeu hahaha)



I just done with Mr Sunshine and the ending struck me like ... 😔  I know the ending is sad ending because I just can feel it but  the frustration is real you know. Three gentleman all die 😞 somebody please help me.



And then, just because I want to help myself get enough with this drama, so I watch another movie of the died main lead. For that Japanese guy Ko Dong Mae, I watch Mood of That Day and I can die peacefully now. Hahhaha.. Movie tu best and you might want to watch it too if you are into romance and sweet movie just like me. Mehhh 😍 So at least now I can get over the feeling towards poor Ko Dong Mae 😤



But for Mr Eugene Choi, I watch Single Rider. And guess what. HE DIED TOO in that movie. I jjust can't help myself. Why oh whyyyy you just need to die. Dan sekarang ini aku masih mencari makna hidup 😶



I never this seriousss about movie. But why he got to die.

You May Also Like

0 comments